the best thing a girl could
wear is
CONFIDENCE♥

E.L.F Mineral Primer

E.L.F Mineral Primer - I love the product, not the bottle!

E.L.F Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer - £6
I can only use a tiny bit as my face always gets so hot and I've noticed that primer doesn't help. However, a little of this under my foundation has helped keep my face moisturised and my foundation more even.

Sorry, this was the best picture I could get!
Its a gel type texture, really easy to apply and sits on my skin nicely. Most of it is absorbed but a little stays on the top of my skin which I like because it helps the application of foundation. 
I haven't used any other primers so I don't really know what to expect or what a 'good primer' should be like. But this one seems reasonable to me.



Unfortunately, the bottle itself isn't that great! The pump broke after a few uses so I had to unscrew the cap each time and use the little stick to scrape the primer out. Thennnnn, the little stick broke off!! As you can see from the picture, the long stick isn't actually visible as its stuck in the bottle. So I'm left with a half full bottle of primer that I cant use.
Not happy E.L.F!

1 comment:

  1. I love this primer, its really amazing but I agree with you when it comes to the bottle. They should totally change it :)

    ReplyDelete