the best thing a girl could
wear is
CONFIDENCE♥

E.L.F Goody box.

I got paid the other day, so the first thing I wanted to do was order some goodies online. I decided to get some bits from E.L.F as I haven't long discovered E.L.F and the first few things I got were quite good so I wanted to try some more products!



I ordered:
Hypershine Lip Gloss (Blossom) - £1.50
Plumping Lip Glaze (Ruby kiss) - £1.50
Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm (Strawberry creme) - £1.50
Slant Tweezers - £1.50
Studio Makeup Mist & Set - £3.50
Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 (Nude) - £3.50
Eyebrow Kit (Ash) - £3.50
Complexion Perfection - £3.50
Total Face Brush - £1.50
Nail Block - £1.50
Nail Polish (Red velvet) - £1.50
Nail Polish (Mint cream) - £1.50
Nail Polish (Nude) - £1.50
Nail Polish (Smoky Brown) - £1.50
Nail Polish (Light Pink) - £1.50

Total: £30.50 (orders over £30 get free delivery).


Once I have tried all the products I will write reviews :)
Here's everything I got!
Tweezers

Tinted Moisturiser

Set & Mist

Eyebrow Kit

Complexion Perfection

Red velvet

Nude

Mint cream

Light Pink

Smoky Brown

Conditioning Lip Balm

Plumping Lip Glaze


Hypershine Lip Gloss

Total face brush


Nail Buffer

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have to go on an ELF spree. Lots of lovely cosmetics.
    xx

    forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really pleased with their products and for the price you just cant go wrong :)
    x

    ReplyDelete