I only came accross Benfeit make-up by mistake. Over 3years ago I was ordering a new phone on contract and it came with a Benefit make-up gift set worth other £80. Fortunatly for me, when the phone arrived it came with two gift sets instead of one, by mistake, so I took the gifts with open arms.
The set contained:
- You rebel - SPF 15 tinted moisturiser (£23.50)
- BADgal lash mascara - black (£16.50)
- Dallas blusher/bronzer (£23.50)
- Realness of concealness (£23.50)
You rebel tinted moisturiser with SPF 15 (£23.50)
Once I had a good look through my new goodies, I got down to the nitty gritty and started testing my make-up. I removed all of my current make-up and started with this tinted moisteriser.
The first thing I noticed was how dark it was for 'tinted' moisturiser. However, once applying a small amount I realised it was dark for a reason - You only need a small amount to cover your face, and considering I am very fair skinned, I needed alot less than most.
At this time in my life, the thought of leaving the house without make-up made me want to vomit!
However, after seeing the result of using this. After a few months of compliments from family members, I faced the out-side world ONLY WEARING this!! This was the first time in my life that I left the house only wearing the smallest amount of tinted moisturiser.
Now as i've mentioned, im fair skinned and the cons of having fair skin means I have un-even skin tone and red, patchy bits and as you can imagine its not that great and I MUST wear make-up.
So, this tinted moisturiser was what I had be searching for, for the whole of my make-up life.
It gave me such a natural look, yes my freckles were on full show, but my face looked so even and not a patch in sight!! I had finally found a foundation/tinted moisturiser that gave me that 'no make-up has been used' look!
3 years later and I am still using my second tube!! Thats how long it lasts! So this definitely makes the cost worth while!!
- Gives a very natural look
- Evens out un-even skin tone
- Only a small amount is needed
- It moisturises your face
- It contains sun protection
- Its easy to use wherever you are and once you know how much you need for your colouring, you wont need a mirror!
- I can not think of one. Maybe the price will put people off, but trust me it will last sooo long that it will be more than worth the price!
- I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a NATURAL looking cover.
- I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a foundation/tint that they can use quickly before popping to the shops.
- I would recommend this to someone who is going on holiday. This is amazing for that 'holiday' look!
-Well worth the money