the best thing a girl could
wear is
CONFIDENCE♥

MUA Primer.



Just a quick post about this MUA Primer. I got this from Superdrug, retailing at £4. I really didn't want to buy this primer as I am a big lover of the E.L.F Primer however I had problems with the bottle, so I have given up :(
I was disappointed with this MUA Primer as it is EXACTLY like Superdrugs cheap face moisturiser. I can not find a difference. So I would rather use that than spend £4 on this. I also don't like the fact that it is like a moisturiser. I loved the E.L.F Primer as it was a gel and seemed to smooth over my face. This one doesn't, it just soaks in. This doesn't seem to aid my foundation application very much at all.
Overall, I would rather use my cheapy moisturiser than this primer and hope that E.L.F can sort out their packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment