the best thing a girl could
wear is
CONFIDENCE♥

Christmas Brawl.

This Sunday just gone (11th) was my boyfriends fight! He is a MMA fighter if you didn't know so it was an exciting night! And an excuse to get dolled up a little :)
I wore this all-in-one from Newlook that I bought last year in the sale for £7 I think. And teamed it with my little black boots that were also from Newlook, £20 I think and necklace & earings I pinched off my mum. :)




Watch Dougs fight HERE...
Douglas is the one starting closest to the camera, with DEADLY written on his shorts! (also the one that slams the lad a few times!! haha)


Unfortunately Douglas didnt win, although it was close! Even though he didnt win, it was still an amazing night. A few of my male friends were fighting and a few of my girls came along and we had a few rather a lot of drinks. So all in all, it was a cracking night! I definitely felt it on monday. (ouchies)

No comments:

Post a Comment